Last update: April 21, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for the purpose of providing and improving our Service to you.
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and usage data
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Third-Party Services: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer care and support
- Providing analysis or valuable information to improve the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of HPC Photography
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not
knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information held by us. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, please contact us.